Recent content by Jon

  1. J

    Divorce

    Hi Marco, I was planning to leave my wife and had 3 months of sciatica and then a massive dose of lower back pain and was off for 10 weeks from work. I went back to work and waited for 12 months before leaving my marriage. It has taken a long time for the divorce to come through and i have...
  2. J

    Numbness and tingling in feet - significance

    I'm often much better when sitting and it can almost go when driving. It helps when I don't stress about it and just try to get on worth my life and enjoy it as Walt advises. I guess we have to look at the stressors in our life- past and present and see how hey fit with the TMS. Dr's can really...
  3. J

    Numbness and tingling in feet - significance

    Brilliant piece Steve and gives me hope. My consultant tells me I have damage and it could get worse. I'm 95% sure I have TMS but still have a slight doubt- I do have a herniated disc on the S5L1 joint. I first got sciatica when I was abot to leave my wife of 31 years due to her drinking. The...
  4. J

    Yes, back again too

    Yes being a bit of as perfectionist I want to get it right and see/feel progress. I am trying to be very positive and use daily affirmations which help a lot - climbing the stairs at work, doing short runs, working at a bench /computer, driving. All these things I can accomplish and sometimes...
  5. J

    Yes, back again too

    Hi Andy, Thanks for your reply, I am starting the journaling in earnest - its my friend who has been through this before who is giving me loads of support and positive affirmation. I think it is the fear that can give me problems. Yesterday I got to no tingling or numbness so need to keep...
  6. J

    Yes, back again too

    Thanks for your reply Walt and your endless support on this forum. I think I am getting eth second MRI as confirmation as the tingling is new since March after I had a steroid injection and went on a long walk. Affirmation that nothing is new should help me a lot. And if there is by chance...
  7. J

    Yes, back again too

    I started the recovery programme and got through to day 10 but found I could not find the time to do all the writing. I have sciatica and in the last 6 months have got more tingling in both feet and legs. This started after a holiday with my then partner and left her after a wonderful time...
  8. J

    Day 1 First Day Starting seriously

    Now onto day 4 which asks what is the most alarming thing a physician has told me. Well several things. One is that backs are a black art - which fits very well with TMS as you cannot see it clearly. The worst thing after that was the MRI scan I had. The neuro surgeon told me I had degenerative...
  9. J

    Day 1 First Day Starting seriously

    Hi , I have been reading Dr. Sarnos books now for over 4 weeks and have not really found I am that much better but I feel a lot more positive. I got my sciatica when I decided to end my marriage 0 in fact it stopped me moving out for 12 months. It has got better but then I got tingling in legs...
Back
Top