Recent content by jojo123

  1. J

    Pelvic pain success story... Kind of

    Hi MC Thanks for your reply. You are so right. I will stop even reading the success stories for now. It helps to read about others success but at the same time it makes you focus again on TMS. I have read a lot and I don’t think I get any wiser. Again thanks for your advice. I think you will be...
  2. J

    Pelvic pain success story... Kind of

    Hi MC, thanks for your success story. Happy for you and anyone getting over this hell and writes a success story. I have been diagnosed non-bacterial prostatitis (although I've found some bacteria, but no sign of infection, have done too many test and visited too many Uro's) I soon have 4 years...
  3. J

    Prostatitis/CPPS

    Hi again. The good thing is that you came to tmswiki pretty early. A guy named c90danwaiel on tmswiki inspired me. And there are a lot of others. Look at his success story. It has a healing effect to read other peoples success stories. Read one every day. Don’t bother to compare with other...
  4. J

    Prostatitis/CPPS

    Hi I’ve had this symptoms for over 3 years. Just recently trying to recover via TMS. I have known about TMS for about 2 years, but have been scared from googling and prostatitis forums, so I was not ready before. My ”prostatitis” started out after a very stressful event. Then I started to have...
Back
Top