Recent content by Jo at Upriver

  1. J

    Difficulty Letting Go

    Thank you to those of you who've replied. I will think about all of this. The upheaval at this time concerns my stepdaughter and my husband, so I feel I need to tread carefully. I'm not sure why I am allowing this to hurt as it does as I've tried for 40 years to be nice to her and my husband...
  2. J

    Difficulty Letting Go

    I am having difficulty letting go of the hurt I have felt from a person within the family. I am one of those people who wants everyone go get along and have peace - especially within the family. I grew up being told that was the most important thing. Now I'm facing a situation where one member...
  3. J

    A hardened heart

    I can relate to some of what Karen said. I am having difficulty letting go of the hurt I have felt from a person within the family. I am one of those people who wants everyone go get along and have peace - especially within the family. I grew up being told that was the most important thing...
  4. J

    Official Diagnosis?

    I have been struggling with various foot/ankle pain for about 4+ years. This last year, I've also developed shoulder, neck and elbow pain. I've gone to podiatrists, and an orthopedist, had several rounds of physical therapy and chiropractic sessions. I've had massage and tried a naturalist's...
Back
Top