Recent content by Jnew24

  1. J

    Hi guys/girls question if anyone can shed some light

    In my experience, "Tendinitis" has been TMS. I had what I thought was severe tendinitis in both of my knees. I literally shut down athletically for a number of years, tried creams, exercises, ultra-sounds etc. I went to a number of doctors and PTs who confirmed the diagnosis. I finally went to...
  2. J

    I just learned about TMS: my back pain and other issues...

    Byron, You can do it. The key is to go all in 100% believing that your issues are from TMS (from reading your story I have no doubt they are..). I was fortunate enough to see Dr Sarno back in the 90's. When I told him of the dire diagnosis I had received about my lower back from other...
  3. J

    Time to tell my story

    I've had what I would consider active TMS for over 30 years. I think it actually started in my teens when I had some back discomfort. I went to the family doctor who did an x-ray and said I had some degeneration in a disk. Didn't think much of it then and was very active as a runner, basketball...
Back
Top