jlk125

I am 37. I am a wife and mother. I teach part time. I have an extreme Type A personality with some obsessive qualities. A year ago, I was diagnosed with overactive bladder. I was prescribed medication to control it. It seemed to work. By September, I no longer took the medication. I drank coffee, ate chocolate without any problems. Then, almost a year to the day (June), my overactive bladder kicked into overdrive. I began taking my medication and it didn't seem to have the same effect. I began to think that all of this is "in my head". I'm crazy. When I'm working out or involved in a project, I never think about my bladder nor does it seem to bother me. It's during the quiet times, the unscheduled laziness of summer that I begin have have issues. I looked up Dr. Sarno and began reading excepts from his books. Then, I found this site. I do believe that my bladder is caused by TMS. I do believe that TMS is going to help me regain control over my life and make me a happier person.
Birthday
January 10
Location
Illinois
Diagnoses
Overactive Bladder
Gender
Female
Occupation
Teacher

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top