Recent content by jirachi

  1. jirachi

    I've had pain for over a year and just learned about TMS

    Thank you, this advice and encouragement is very much appreciated. I think this comic project I've begun has actually started to help a little. The first few panels were cathartic to vent with, but I'm moving into more a hopeful and healing-focused tone and narrative for it and it feels...
  2. jirachi

    I've had pain for over a year and just learned about TMS

    You're the first artist I've had the chance to talk to who has been through this! :O thank you for the support and hope you've given me. Was there anything you struggled with particularly when returning to painting? I find the pain to be pretty distracting and breaks me out of that "artistic...
  3. jirachi

    I've had pain for over a year and just learned about TMS

    I'm a freelance artist, 25 years old and I've been dealing with wrist and hand pain for well over a year now. I've gotten blood work, an x-ray, an MRI, seen an orthopedic surgeon, even got a corticosteroid injection. Nothing found on the tests, confused ortho surgeon, injection did not help...
Back
Top