Recent content by jessemac123$

  1. jessemac123$

    New Program Day 2: The Nature of Pain

    I have had chronic back pain for 40 years since I was 28. as you can imagine I've seen every kind of practitioner including Dr. Schubiner (you may remember me, Doc as the guy who gets cars from insurance auctions and fixes them up and resells them). I became addicted to percocet for years...
  2. jessemac123$

    Great Quote from George Harrison

    always loved george miss him
  3. jessemac123$

    any san diego tmsers?

    you can email me @ jesseactor@gmail.com
  4. jessemac123$

    Welcome to our new TMS Forums

    i AM MOVED AND INSPIRED BY YOU wALT AND eRIC AND fOREST. rEALLY HAVING A HARD TIME BUT CONTUING WITH THE HELP OF THIS COMMUNITY. THANK YOU Sorry for the caps terrible typist. , Jesse
  5. jessemac123$

    I'm back

    Thanks to all who answered. Might have a break thru Much less pain and tingling in my wrists and hands. some relief of back pain. Here's hoping
  6. jessemac123$

    I'm back

    had my gall bladder removed in April. Pain only got worse. New development. My hands get numb and tingly and it's hard to sleep. Is the new hands thing a typical mbs symptom? I don't type hardly at all or do anything else repeatedly with mt hands or fingers
Back
Top