jdb49

Just completed the Structured Education Program. I found it to be the most helpful thing I've tried (in conjunction with reading Dr. Sarno's books!). I am not totally pain free, but the improvement has been dramatic, and I certainly plan to keep improving. After struggling with severe and widespread muscle pain for over a year, the biggest lesson I've learned is DON'T GIVE UP! It may take time and multiple approaches, but your willpower can lead you to dealing with the mind's tricks and, ultimately, to the relief you long for. Thanks to all the great folks of the TMS Wiki community who are so caring and so generous with their helpful ideas and encouragement. We are truly all in this together!
Gender
Male

Trophies

  1. 5

    First Year

    Congratulations, you've made it a year!
  2. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  3. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top