Recent content by jc777

  1. J

    TMS and the trigeminal nerve

    Hi Forest, Thanks for your reply. I'm {now} inclined to agree with you. At the time I posted, I was thinking you had to be operating at 100% - or, it wouldn't work. It's just that this foray into TMS/trigeminal nerve being responsible for my 2-year old tooth pain seems kinda remote from...
  2. J

    TMS and the trigeminal nerve

    Hi Jan, I appreciate your comments. Interesting, you mentioned teeth clenching. Others have also mentioned clenching and grinding. Heretofore, it never occurred to me. I've always trusted my dentist - except for his recent 'out of character' diagnosis. It raised a red flag. Yes, I may...
  3. J

    TMS and the trigeminal nerve

    Hi Veronica, I'm discovering that replying to a post in this forum is different. They appear to circumvent the main forum. So be it. {Oops! They don't by-pass the forum. It only appeared that way ~ jc} I appreciate your reply. Yes, crowns are $$$ and draconian {especially when one...
  4. J

    TMS and the trigeminal nerve

    Hello, This is my first post. I discovered this forum last Saturday. I consider this discovery most timely, as I've been pondering a TMS issue and eagerly solicit the feedback of all forum members. First, I need to set the stage, i.e., my TMS background. I've dealt with lower back pain for over...
Back
Top