Thank you Steve. Appreciate your time along with the others in the forum. I appreciate the patience you all have. I am seeing myself as "another guy here who is again stuck on the acceptance stage". But you all are very supportive. Gracias :)
Ann, Ash, Andrew, NorthStar. I can t thank you enough for taking a moment to write me. really! Very powerful is the feeling of being supported by others that understand exactly what one is going through.
I think I have done some baby steps of progress on ACCEPTING TMS but I just can't seem to...
Thank you kindly for your detailed response. I agree with you , I am definitely struggling with the "structural" and not letting go of the fear. I tend to be a hypochondriac and I "worry" about it all. I'm sure this is playing into my TMS. Do you struggle with letting go with the structural...
In your "opinion", what percentage of ALL people who suffer from back pain would get diagnosed with TMS? What exactly is involved PHYSICALLY in a diagnosis? Thanks:)
Thanks for reply Cap'n.
I feel like I "need" someone one to tell me, " hey, I too have a ruptured disc and had disc material touching a nerve root and I was successful with the TMS program".
I guess I'm stuck in the "accepting the diagnosis" stage because I'm thinking " what if I'm causing for...
Hi all
I have been suffering with bad pain since 2009. Tried it all (PT, Steroid shots etc). Finally I had surgery (microdesectomy). This was done for the right side pain I was suffering and it was relieved it for about a year and a half. Now Im suffering from left side pain (leg). Dr are...