Recent content by Jakins

  1. J

    Stressed out...

    Woah...sounds great. My office atmosphere is lil different to allow short breaks in between. Instead, I started to workout. I don't know if it is helpful to reduce my stress and depression.But I feel better now.I started to feel good about my physique..That makes me happy!
  2. J

    Stressed out...

    Thank you, Andy! I'll definitely find time to read that session. Maybe I can join with your team for the free programs, once I relived from work. I'm sorry, I have a tight schedule for the work this month. Thanks for your concern and this friendly welcome...
  3. J

    Stressed out...

    I'm working as a software developer in Toronto.I'm a diabetic patient. So over the last few years, I'm taking continuos medicines to maintain my blood sugar level. In my profession stress and late night, works are quite common. I always ensure not to take medicine at least for my anxiety(I used...
Back
Top