Jake's latest activity

  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Muscle pain.
    BTW perhaps some of your pain by your head is from the TMJ that you have. I know it jumps but maybe the initial pain was related to the...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Muscle pain.
    Thank you for all of your inputs! It does help to know that it still is probably all related to TMS. As far as anxiety, I was diagnosed...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Muscle pain.
    Thank you Adam!. To a degree I am a perfectionist But most of my stressors are not from that. The reason I'm second guessing, is that...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Muscle pain.
    Polydactylkat Thank you for your input. Unfortunately there have been many stressors. I am aware of them and in the past I was able to...
  • J
    Jake reacted to BloodMoon's post in the thread Thigh pain with Like Like.
    You're welcome! 🙂 The Oat's book should help you with your anxiety (it requires being patient though with the process because altering...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Thigh pain.
    Thank you again for your encouragement! Having Anxiety disorder doesn't help either!
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Thigh pain.
    Thank you for your responses! What I meant when I said shifting pain, was that the pain never went away and then came back in a...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Thigh pain.
    Thank you for your responses. I'm not familiar with the Structural Education Program. I did just buy the book advertised here entitled...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Thigh pain.
    I forgot to also mention that I don't get a normal nights sleep. I wake up every 2 hours or so. I'm sure it's not helping the situation!
  • J
    Hi everyone! I think I need some encouragement! I had some (mainly) pain in my left thigh when I walked. This started when My mother in...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Muscle pain.
    Thanks for all your responses. I wasn't able to get on and see the responses till today. One of the legs feels a little better . But...
  • J
    Jake replied to the thread Muscle pain.
    Thanks for answering. I'm doing everything but sluggishly. I did feel a little upbeat after I took a nap so there's a component of lack...
  • J
    I'm not new to TMS, and earlier on this year, I felt pain in my left leg (most of the time if any of these episodes happened it was...
Back
Top