Recent content by Ildifro

  1. I

    Nerve sensations and muscle weakness

    Thank you its encouraging to hear...i am getting more days without them and I dont care approach is truly a good one..i take that on board
  2. I

    Nerve sensations and muscle weakness

    Thank you for your reply it helps making my decission...how did you move forward with yiur sensations?
  3. I

    Week 0 Welcome to the Subforum for the Structured Educational Program

    Hi i am just starting with day one.. I overstretched my upper bak doing pilates and could not be seen by a medical during our sever 4mths lockdown last year. I suffered panic attack and anxiety felt abandonned and found curable app to help me thru with somatic tracking. I startet therapy and...
  4. I

    Nerve sensations and muscle weakness

    Hi just joined here and was wondering if you have had help by using Gabapentin for the symptoms of nerve tingling and burning as well as muscle weakness in arms and legs after getting up from sitting? I am working with somatic tracking and meditation by Dr. Shubiner as well. Thank you for your...
Back
Top