Recent content by Hungry82

  1. Hungry82

    A story about sex, drugs and TMS

    Why I get sick to my stomach. Maybe it's me thinking I go back to the way it was when I was really sick, being lonely. I was never too social to begin with, but I had a life ahead of me. Part of the therapy I gave myself to cure the backpain was deciding and knowing that I would force myself...
  2. Hungry82

    A story about sex, drugs and TMS

    I'm in trouble. Let me tell you a story about a very clever relapse. I had a wonderful time as a student. Having free money (student loan), having no trouble in school (tutoring others), and having a pretty good time. See, I was part of an organisation to make international interns have a good...
  3. Hungry82

    Please help

    I recognize the buttpain. I had it 10 years ago, when I also had backpain. What helped for me was going jogging (that made it go away) and imagine red blood flowing over and through it. Might sound weird, but it helped me. Red blood is blood rich in oxygen. Now I would also imagine this blood...
Back
Top