Recent content by hambone

  1. H

    Louisiana Practitioners???

    Excellent. Right on point. Thank you so much.
  2. H

    Louisiana Practitioners???

    Thank you. I went to the Dr. Hanscom link you posted but see nothing mentioning individual remote consulting. I see blogs, group events, etc. Update: I emailed Dr H to ask about individual help so will see.
  3. H

    Louisiana Practitioners???

    A friend in Baton Rouge, LA desperately needs to see a TMS practitioner in person. Facing imminent spinal fusion but open to a Sarno approach. Does ANYONE know of such a person in Louisiana, whether MD, Psy, PT, LCSW- anyone at all.
  4. H

    Clinical Trial

    Where can I see the results of the U of Colorado clinical trial by Dr. Schubiner, Alan Gordon et al? The study was finished quite some time ago. Thanks
  5. H

    Latest TMS Understanding of Knee "Meniscus" Pain

    Can someone please tell me the latest thinking on whether "Torn Meniscus" knee pain is TMS? It has all the hallmarks of TMS: doctors don't really know the mechanism by which "torn"meniscuses cause pain; meniscus surgery doesn't beat placebo and "torn" meniscus frequently resolves itself...
  6. H

    Derek S. Torn meniscus and tms

    What TMS doctor helped you by email?
  7. H

    New Program Day 1: Introduction

    Who was your session with, if I may ask?
  8. H

    New Program Day 6: The Fear Matrix

    Yeah it's hard for me to believe that tms pain derives from our fight or flight response. If this were true our ancestors would surely been eaten before they could reproduce and by process of natural selection current humans would have a highly effective fight or flight response, unhindered by...
  9. H

    New Program Day 6: The Fear Matrix

    Thanks Alan. Does this danger theory replace Dr. Sarno's theory that pain is created to divert our attention from unpleasant emotions? Trying to see how, if, the two ideas fit.
  10. H

    New Program Day 6: The Fear Matrix

    I still don't get this. I 'm trying to teach this to others and it makes no sense to me that our flight or fight response triggers pain that makes fight or flight impossible. How can I teach that? (For the past many decades I've always taught Dr. Sarno's protective diversion explanation of...
  11. H

    New Program Day 21: Paving Your Own Path

    Thanks Gigi. What is SEP?
Back
Top