Recent content by GuyFromGermany

  1. G

    Is Occipital Neuralgia TMS?

    Hi Celeste, yes it was inside and outside/behind by ear. And also went towards my face and to an area around the tonsil. I had that for over a year and was so scared that I had to live with this forever… At that time i studied the anatomy of the neck and found that my aching nerves had similar...
  2. G

    Movies against repression of anger

    Hi all, I recently had a good experience I would like to share with you: With some friends we watched „Death Proof“ by Tarantino. I had seen it before but now that I learned about repression of emotions in TMS I watched it with new eyes and was fascinated… As you may know, Tarantino is known...
  3. G

    Day 1 First thoughts

    Hi all, oh man… my symptoms have changed again in the last days. Back pain is gone but cervical headache/occipital neuralgia seem to come back. It is not as bad as it was 3 years ago but at the moment increasing day by day (with disappearing over night). The onset was particularly...
  4. G

    Is Occipital Neuralgia TMS?

    Hi Davideus, I had similar experiences with the occipital nerves on my left side, but more a constant burning pain which moved between the ear (lesser occipital nerve) and the back of my head (greater occipital nerve). In my case I felt that it was clearly caused by muscular tension of the...
  5. G

    Day 1 First thoughts

    Hi all, I just signed up to attend the educational program… I hope that this will improve my chronic pain problem which i have since about 3 years. I am hopeful because I found that some details of my pain which are unexplainable from a physical perspective fit quite well with descriptions of...
Back
Top