Recent content by gregor1

  1. G

    Amber M. Do I have TMS?

    Thank you and Dr. Schubiner for taking the time to analyze my problem! As for the muscle wasting - it is not only me who has noticed it and, as posted above, it most certainly is not from disuse either. Luckily, my bloodwork and EMG test rule out most of the scariest stuff, so hopefully it is...
  2. G

    Is this TMS?

    Thanks Ryan. I am 50% convinced that it is TMS. The other half tells me it is repeated strain injury (which is often linked to TMS). I have done many blood test and am on my way to do EMG, CT of brain, you name it. However, something tells me nothing will show up as it hasn't so far. Let me list...
  3. G

    Is this TMS?

    Hi guys. im new here. Writing is somewhat painful for me, so I will try to keep it simple. I originally posted this message on another forum, but recent research has brought me to the subject of TMS. Could someone please tell how plausible it is that I'm a TMS sufferer. I am 26, male. As for...
  4. G

    Amber M. Do I have TMS?

    Hi guys. im new here. Writing is somewhat painful for me, so I will try to keep it simple. I originally posted this message on another forum, but recent research has brought me to the subject of TMS. Could someone please tell how plausible it is that I'm a TMS sufferer. I am 26, male. As for...
Back
Top