Recent content by fallfromgrace

  1. F

    Day 2 What makes me angry sad...

    What makes me angry - I am specifically working with emotion around pain in left hamstring - two sources of anger arise when I draw attention to this tension - First My mum hurting me as a small kid - angry that this is so unfair angry then and angry now. Second I am angry at myself for...
  2. F

    Day 2 What makes me angry sad...

    Thanks for your well wishes and recommendations
  3. F

    Pelvic pain - how can I ever 100% convince myself?

    Sometimes the fastest way to believe is experience - direct physical experience of the mind body connection and change in the body leading to change in the mind - I've see a lot of pelvic pain relief from TRE Trauma and Stress Release Exercises that trigger of autonomic shaking to release...
  4. F

    Day 2 What makes me angry sad...

    To be pain free post TMS PPD? I think key life tasks also freeze when the mind body locks in pain - aside from being pain free it would be tops to be moving on and letting the triggers rest in the past where they belong. I have no issue with the idea that my pain is psychological or trauma...
Back
Top