Recent content by Eric79

  1. E

    Swelling of a body part

    Hello again, Can TMS cause swelling of a body part and if so, how does this happen? Thanks again.
  2. E

    Chronic pain after a dental surgery = tms?

    Thanks for your reply. Do you know how long it takes for nerves to recover and do some nerves take longer to recover than others?
  3. E

    When is it time to move on?

    Move on to WHAT? All the other stuff out there doesn't work.
  4. E

    Chronic pain after a dental surgery = tms?

    Have you read his book? I know that sometimes surgery can act as a placebo in tms patients and then pain can develop in other parts of the body, but I haven't read much of pain first developing after a surgery like dental surgery. Does Steve Ozanich's book go into this?
  5. E

    Chronic pain after a dental surgery = tms?

    Is there a way I can learn more about tms after surgeries? I've read all of Sarno's books but it didn't say much about symptoms that occur after a surgery specifically.
  6. E

    Chronic pain after a dental surgery = tms?

    My father had his teeth done about 18 months ago. I've gotta say, I don't know much about dental surgery, but he's had no mercury and no amalgam, he just has very white teeth now. He says he's still in pain because of it. He says he feels it when he's eating. Could this be tms? Thanks in advance.
  7. E

    Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome = TMS?

    Sorry for bumping this thread. I have a question for Steve Ozanich, have you actually helped anyone with PVPS? Also, I've done a little more research and found out that female sterilization (tubal ligation) also has side effects that doctors have no clear explanation for. It's called "post...
  8. E

    Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome = TMS?

    Thanks for your replies! Keep 'em coming.
  9. E

    Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome = TMS?

    Hello everyone. First of all, I myself don't have any chronic pain. I'm just a man with an interest in a syndrome that occurs in a minority of men after a vasectomy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-vasectomy_pain_syndrome (Post-vasectomy pain syndrome - Wikipedia) So a certain percentage of...
  10. E

    Read the last post re: Ask A TMS Therapist is inactive

    I asked a question a few days ago. Do some questions go unanswered? In that case, I won't get my hopes up as much...
Back
Top