Recent content by Elizabethtara26

  1. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Same please respond ' it so tender too I can't live like this
  2. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Please' I have the same pain.. please help me
  3. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Hi I'm having this exact thing again please can you help me. Did you rid yours ??
  4. E

    There Connection between Hair Loss and TMS?

    Please help me how to journal etc for my hair scalp issues..
  5. E

    TMS - hair loss

    Please help me I have the same tms situation hair please help member: 1463"]Oh I hope the hair loss is TMS! There are so many fibromyalgia symptoms I've had over the years that Drs always say its fibro, even when it has been other things. Hair loss is one of them, unfairly - hair growth - in...
  6. E

    TMS - hair loss

    What happens eventually? I jabecsame now :(
  7. E

    Scalp/Hair Follicle Pain???

    Wow !! This reply really HELPED ME I THANKU SO MUCH! I also agree and will definitely focus on other things:) thankyou... QUOTE="Dorado, post: 121461, member: 5791"]When it comes to mind-body/TMS healing, it all boils down to the over all management of your mental health and daily emotions...
  8. E

    Scalp/Hair Follicle Pain???

    Thankyou ..but how to talk with scalp ;) go away ..you're a healthy scalp ?
  9. E

    Scalp/Hair Follicle Pain???

    I have this one now... grrr what happened to your scalp . My body/brain certainly like to keep me on my toes! Just when I think there could not be any new bizarre pain or symptoms, I get thrown a new one! Is there anyone out there in the TMS world who has dealt with scalp pain/hair follicle...
  10. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Please help me I have the same hope did you approach
  11. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Hi please can you tell me how it is now?
  12. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Trying to figure out dm ( new here
  13. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Can you tell me how you delt with it..same..stabbing nerve pain left breast in same agony :(
  14. E

    URGENT: Breast/Chest Pain

    Plum thankyou so much you're words Te a blessing This left Christmas and has struck again... I'm just talking to it like TMS..IVE been on save kid marches all weekend.. maybe you're right.thanks so much Its a real nerve stab pain in left breast its just draining. . Thanku.. for great encouragement
Back
Top