Recent content by Dutchman

  1. Dutchman

    My story

    Thx PamD, I will! Mdh157, anxiety is hard to overcome, but absolutely possible! I think a TMS therapist can definitely help you with that. Good luck with it! I continue to read a lot on TMS and in the meantime focus on the good and joyfull things in my live.
  2. Dutchman

    My story

    Hi Walt, its amazing what repressed feelings can bring about. I think it must have felt like a burden of your shoulders to finally forgive your parents, made peace with your past and get rid of your back pain. I'm happy for you. My gut feeling is still a bit sceptic, but I'm starting to believe...
  3. Dutchman

    My story

    Thank you both! I really like the support and the social aspects in this forum. Everyone is so nice and caring! Thanks for addressing my grammar. I personally think my English is quite good, but I still have much to learn ;). I indeed meant to write the word “psychological”. Fixed it now! It’s...
  4. Dutchman

    My story

    Hi everyone, I like to introduce myself, but I have to warn you: it’s quite a long story. Still interested? You have my thanks! Read along: Introduction My name is Maurice, I’m from Holland, 28 years old, webdesigner and I finally found this forum after 2,5 years of pain. It all began in the...
Back
Top