Recent content by DRZ

  1. DRZ

    Day 4 Does Pain get worse before it gets better?

    Lala, I new to the forum, but in my opinion sounds like this time around you already have all the necessary weapons to defeat your pain. From my research andmany stories I've read this sounds completely normal, espically with your given circumstances. Remember your unconscious brain won't give...
  2. DRZ

    Day 1 Starting the education program

    Im still trying to grasp Dr. Z's 'existential' teachings.... I plan on listening to his explanations once again, maybe tommorow after today's acquisition has some time to sink in. Ive always found that situations that greatly effect how we live our lives day to day have the tendency to generate...
  3. DRZ

    Confirmation that TMS is real

    Not that most of you need it but I thought I would share my story.....Today after watching the Cleveland Browns lose again (talk about a good way to generate some repressed anger by watching them since 99!) I went out for one of my daily walks, usually about a half mile or so maybe a little...
  4. DRZ

    Day 1 Starting the education program

    Thanks for the inspiration. It never occurred to me that I'm experiencing subconscious feelings of guilt for leaving home and my mother, I appreciate the insight. Best of luck to everyone and I cant express how much I appreciate the support. Im going to turn off the football and listen to Dr...
  5. DRZ

    Breaking Pain News!

    Beach-Girl, Im new to the forum so please forgive me if I dont have all the background on your story....Great to see you could accomplish that without the use of pain pills...not to mention you looked quite happy! In my journey I know im close to becoming pain free, but one of my last "crutches"...
  6. DRZ

    Day 1 Starting the education program

    I am 23 years old, just graduated college and preparing to start a new chapter in my life all which I am very excitied about. My TMS story started this past summer. Let me set the background a little bit….I was finishing college so I could graduate and move out of state to start a new job as an...
Back
Top