Recent content by dougbrandt

  1. D

    Marathon Running and TMS

    Bad news: He's out of the Medical Mutual network. Much, much more expensive for me to go out of network. Booked up for the next couple of months anyway. Will have to forge this path alone. Doug
  2. D

    Marathon Running and TMS

    I'll call him Monday. Tough road as of late.
  3. D

    Marathon Running and TMS

    I believe so, TT.
  4. D

    Marathon Running and TMS

    Walt, there's plenty of stuff for which to blame the pain. Herniated L5/S1 for one. I know that TMS docs don't seem to pay much attention to herniations, but the others do, and what do you do at that point? I've had some communication with Marc Sopher via email, as he's been nice enough to...
  5. D

    Marathon Running and TMS

    I run ultras, too- at least I used to run them. I picked up some brutal sciatica in May of 2013, and I haven't been able to get rid of it. I believed all along it was TMS, but it still remains. Lately, in desperation, I went to a chiro, and he drove his elbow into my R butt to try to loosen...
Back
Top