Dee_1

I've had RSI for many, many years. By profession I am a Senior Editor (however currently undertaking a Master's to shift careers to be a Quantity Surveyor) so typing has been my staple.

The pain in my left wrist has become progressively worst, I can't bend it much now, and it's very weak - and now recently pain occurs mildly in my right wrist... great!

My body is strong and my health fantastic- I just need my wrist to get the message, too!

A year ago I came across Dr Sarno's book. I was doing it systematically and began to feel the tension from my neck go, which really was great!

Life happened by way of moving home and embarking on studying for a new career whilst starting a small pottery business, and I fell out of the habit, and now need to really push myself to do it.

I love doing physical and creative activities such as yoga and pottery, but have to over-compensate with my right arm to allow me to do things, I look like a lop sided weight trainer. :)

I'm 2 days back into the book and as I listened via audio books today I wondered if there's a more efficient method, or new things I can incorporate as the book is quite old.

Plus, it would be great to get some support from a community that knows what it's like.

Sending you love and light. :)
Location
London, U.K.
Diagnoses
RSI
Occupation
Senior Editor

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top