Recent content by Dave81

  1. D

    Symptoms other than pain

    No expert, but that sounds like panic attack to me.
  2. D

    Back, Shoulder and Wrist injury/pain questions

    Dantheman, I now you are not here because of a good reason, but welcome to the community. I am no expert on TMS, I am new too, from what I read you had a bunch of MRIs, X-rays, doctors, phisyo and whatever that can not figure it out and can't point out a structure issue, so why are you not...
  3. D

    Severe sciatica - can’t stand

    Hi ajm222, Hope you are feeling better! I hope your appointment with the neurosurgeon goes well and you are told that you don't need surgery. Even if you are told that you need surgery, please don't go into it with only one opinion, take a second and third if possible and if you feel like it. I...
  4. D

    Severe sciatica - can’t stand

    Hi ajm222, Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I am new to TMS, I found about it around March this year, after flare up number 5 or 6 of my Sciatica odyssey, according to the MRI caused by disc herniations. I am still recovering from this one and posted here about it. The previous times...
  5. D

    any cured from bulging/herniated lower back discs?

    Hi Deishein86, I believe first you need to accept that what you are dealing with is TMS and then you need to set your own pace. After all it’s you feel the pain! Some people could recover in month or two, others in a year as long as your make progress and you feel better that is what matters...
  6. D

    any cured from bulging/herniated lower back discs?

    One more thing if stress, anger or bad emotions can cause you headache, heart attack, raise your blood pressure, stomach problems like diarrhoea etc., worsen a sickness, I am sure there are other problems caused or affected by mental state that are accepted by general medicine or common...
  7. D

    any cured from bulging/herniated lower back discs?

    They got surgery Why, in my opinion this is even worse and they recovered and returned to the sport.? The disc is cut, weakened even more and they managed to recover, don't you see it that way?
  8. D

    any cured from bulging/herniated lower back discs?

    Hi delshein86, Sorry for the long post! I am not healed, but I believe I am TMS sufferer, funny I am saying it and in the back of my head there is something asking “Are you?.” As everyone here I will start with the general “This is not a medical advice as I am not a doctor or a medical...
  9. D

    Is anyone doing anything for TMS/mindbody syndrome to be recognised by General Medicine???

    It's not going to be easy that's for sure! You never know we might be able to see it done in our lifetime. Yes, it's true it is more than dust in the eyes of a lot of people. It does throw in the trash 40-50 years of research and medicine if not more. The doctors themselves, they spend 6-7 years...
  10. D

    Is anyone doing anything for TMS/mindbody syndrome to be recognised by General Medicine???

    Hi good people, I do apologise if this question has been asked before. As the above, is anyone anywhere in the world doing anything for TMS/mindbody syndrome to be recognised and accepted by mainstream medicine? This would certainly help a lot of people and vanish a lot of pain and...
  11. D

    Need to talk to a specialist ASAP can’t cope much longer

    Hi Jamesuk1980, I am new to TMS and haven't used a therapist, but the names you hear in UK are as said above Georgie Oldfield and she is the founder of Sipra https://www.sirpa.org/ (SIRPA UK) & https://www.georgieoldfield.com/ (Georgie Oldfield - Your Pain Specialist) Matt Kinal -...
  12. D

    L4/L5 & L5/S1 bulges or herniations and foot drop at the same

    Hi Bonnard, Thanks for sharing and for your support, much appreciated! I misunderstood you comment about my 6-7 year pain free period, I thought you think I have previous TMS experience, hence I am stating that I am new. I do apologise. I think I understand what you mean with that. I know of 2...
  13. D

    L4/L5 & L5/S1 bulges or herniations and foot drop at the same

    Hi Bonnard, Thanks for replying and your advice, but I found out about TMS and Dr Sarno, like 2 maybe 1 month back, so I am new to the whole thing. I don’t know if I need reassurance, but it will definitely made me feel better. Thanks, Dave
  14. D

    L4/L5 & L5/S1 bulges or herniations and foot drop at the same

    Hi Andy, Thanks for replying. Baseball65's message and story are loud and clear, no doubt about it! You are probably right, maybe it is reassurance that I need or I believe I just need to hear that somebody with the same diagnosis cured themself. After all for 15 years I have been told and I...
Back
Top