D. R. Martin

I've been through TMS before, in the early 80s and early 90s. The first time was long hard slog out, the second time I had a Sarno book cure in a few months. This time it's been stubborn and nasty since 12-12. Started as GERD, shifting to knee pain which at this time (5-21-13) is getting worse and worse. It's trying to take me down but I will keep fighting to turn it off.
Gender
Male

Trophies

  1. 5

    First Year

    Congratulations, you've made it a year!
  2. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  3. 5

    Keeps Coming Back

    20 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top