Recent content by cnote

  1. cnote

    Day 1 Acceptance (round 2)

    I want to add that my Dr. has NEVER been concerned with my MRI results. He never said anything about surgery or anything. Matter of fact he said I'm too young and he said surgery doesn't always work and can cause further damage. I respect that honesty. So, if my dr. Isn't concerned... then I...
  2. cnote

    Day 1 Acceptance (round 2)

    Well, last year I bought Dr. Sarno's book and started reading it. While reading it, I was doing the tmswiki structured homework, daily. I probably did it for 2 to 3 weeks. Maybe 4 weeks tops and I stopped because I was doing 90% better. Some days I'd say I was 100%. But I just started doing...
  3. cnote

    Can we not dismiss MRI proof?

    I've moved past this. Its an old post. :)
  4. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Love it FredAmir!
  5. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Regardless I don't match up with the tender points.
  6. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Isn't fibro TMS regardless?
  7. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    I'm managing. I'm reading the Great Pain Deception. This guy sounds like me. I'm journaling again. Its like my whole body decided to just flare up a couple days ago after going almost 2 months pain free. Now my muscles are twitching, muscle knots are flared in my shoulders, low back is flared...
  8. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Are set Thanks so much for writing. The thing is, is I have been super positive. But a couple stressful things have been going on. I filmed a music video for a band, and with my perfectionism, I've spent SO much time editing it, even though I'm enjoying it... I feel now, like it's becoming...
  9. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Damnit guys... today my lower back started back up again. I don't understand... Time to start up the journaling and open up all the books again. I will beat this. :)
  10. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    LOVE this!!! :)
  11. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Honestly, I don't know 100%. I think just the journaling...? Unless I really did have a broadbased bulging disc in my l4/5 like the mri said... and its just finally healing after 2.5 years? But I doubt it. It has to be TMS related. I just don't know how to answer the question. All I know is that...
  12. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    As in journaling. I was doing the daily program on this wiki page. I think I stopped on day 12?
  13. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    Like seriously! I was suffering daily! With horrible low back pain! MRI showed a broadbased bulging disc. This is insane feeling this good for this long!
  14. cnote

    I think I'm healing? Holy crap!

    I actually stopped journaling a couple weeks ago. I don't know why I stopped... maybe its because I was just living? This is crazy. My low back pain is 95% gone! I may get an occasional spasm, but only if I've been on my feet for a LONG time. Totally normal. I can run... and lift... I can...
Back
Top