Recent content by cindi f.

  1. C

    still wondering...

    North Star! I could have cried when I read your reply this morning! Last night, as I lay in pain at 3 am, a crazy thought comes to me; " I'm going to get an xray of my other shoulder, I bet there's PAINLESS calcium there & then I've got you!!!" It's so bizarre how the pain can be so intense &...
  2. C

    still wondering...

    Thanks so much Walt! So are you saying It's ok to "not ignore" the medical diagnosis, but still pursue tms treatment methods? I was under the impression you had to commit 100% to tms or it wouldn't work...confusing! Although I sense that this is a physical condition made worse by my underlying...
  3. C

    still wondering...

    Hello! I very much appreciated a response to my private question last week...however, since the response was " I don't know", I thought I'd post it here. I have had severe shoulder pain for months, and have been diagnosed with calcific tendonitis. I have seen the calcium deposits on my xrays...
Back
Top