Recent content by chinaski

  1. chinaski

    Scared, twiching, tingling, and anxious...

    Also, to add, fear is your biggest enemy. Please don't be afraid. As Roosevelt said, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
  2. chinaski

    Scared, twiching, tingling, and anxious...

    I have the exact same thing. Multiple MRI's, L5, S1, Herniated Disc, Nerve Root Compressed. Sciatica, Blah, Blah Blah. After several epidural steroids I was doing pretty good (placebo) went in for scheduled surgery and the Surgeon, surprisingly, shoed me away saying that he wasn't going to...
  3. chinaski

    Back Pain/Sciatica - My Story

    Thanks for the responses everyone. Much appreciated. I was just at the grocery store and had a feeling of dread and worry come over me. There are some personal issues going on with me that are somewhat health related that I would rather not discuss publicly, but once I started focussing on...
  4. chinaski

    Back Pain/Sciatica - My Story

    Also, I forgot to include this... My regular Doctor has ALWAYS recommended against surgery. He is an old school Doctor, and his mantra has always been "Time Heals" - I asked him about Dr. Sarno and he was familiar with his work. Although I wouldn't consider him a "Sarno Doctor" he did say...
  5. chinaski

    Back Pain/Sciatica - My Story

    Sorry if this is long winded... I've suffered with Low Back and Sciatica pain for several years now, probably starting around 2008 and coming to a head around 2015 when I received my first epidural steroid injection for an L5 Disc Issue. That "Fixed" me until December of last year when I...
Back
Top