Callie Klebanoff MSW

I am an eclectic therapist and like to treat pain holistically by integrating psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, exposure and mindfulness based therapies to tailor treatment to each person's needs and deactivate pain pathways in the brain. I believe therapy is a collaborative conversation that is based on curiosity, deep empathy, and radical acceptance of what is and what can be changed. In addition to exploring dynamic patterns, providing mindful awareness exercises and providing direct strategies to reduce pain, I work to help individuals develop self-compassion and the deep self-awareness needed to empower positive changes and healing. As the Associate Director of the Pain Psychology Center, I lead the USC graduate training program and work directly along Alan Gordon to train other clinicians in Pain Reprocessing Therapy.
Website
http://painpsychologycenter.com
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Gender
Female
Occupation
TMS Psychotherapist

Followers

Trophies

  1. 5

    First Year

    Congratulations, you've made it a year!
  2. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  3. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top