Recent content by bsouth

  1. B

    trying to determine whether or not chronic and mysterious RSI problems are TMS?

    hey thanks again, I will link my full story when I post it. For now, a brief summary of my situation is: I started developing outer wrist pain in my left arm about 1 month into my first job out of college (data specialist so very repetitive typing and I was using an unergonomic mac keyboard on...
  2. B

    trying to determine whether or not chronic and mysterious RSI problems are TMS?

    Thanks for replying, it's really encouraging to hear it worked for you. I have been struggling with chronic RSI in both forearms and wrists for a bit over a year now from computer/mouse use and guitar playing. I am having a lot of trouble actually believing that this will help me. I get hope...
  3. B

    trying to determine whether or not chronic and mysterious RSI problems are TMS?

    How are you doing now? Are you still dealing with RSI pain?
Back
Top