Brian89

I have had chronic pain since a car crash at age 16,(2005). I suffered head, neck, and knee injuries during the crash. I have had several other injuries from sports and have been the victim of a violent assault resulting in concussion and head trauma, in my early 20's. The pain was not debilitating until I dislocated my shoulder in 2015. Since 2015 I have been in steady decline with severe neck pain and spasms. I had to stop working in the fall of 2018. I have some abnormalities on my MRI's but nothing to suggest this level of pain that I have.
Birthday
Jul 9, 1989 (Age: 37)
Location
Countryside, IL
Diagnoses
Traumatic Brain Injury, Dislocated Shoulder, Separated Shoulder, Hip Dysplasia
Gender
Male
Occupation
eCommerce

Trophies

  1. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top