Recent content by bob100

  1. B

    Help! Stressed about Neck MRI Results

    Thank you, that gives me comfort! This has been quite the journey. I am off to re-read Dr. Sarno’s discussion of the neck in MBS while I wait for my ortho appointment…. Words like “severe stenosis” really are quite scary.
  2. B

    Help! Stressed about Neck MRI Results

    Hello all! I have been experiencing elbow pain and trigger finger tingling for the last seven weeks, and the ortho suggested I get an MRI of the neck, it just came back with the following, "At C6-7, there is posterior bulging of the disc. Superimposed upon the disc bulge is a large 5 mm disc...
  3. B

    Help with Neck/Cervical radiculopathy? Success stories

    Hi all, I have been a long time reader of Sarno and have worked through a number of different issues over the years, including back pain, foot pain, TMJ, and have definitely seen shifting symptoms. I have been doing well for a while and recently went on a trip to see family that was about seven...
  4. B

    Psychotherapy Stressors

    Awesome, that is extremely helpful, and thank you for taking the time to help me understand this process! Bob
  5. B

    Psychotherapy Stressors

    Thanks Steve and David, that is extremely helpful. I will try to relax and get used to the feelings, and appreciate those specific suggestions David. So to Steve's point, what do I do with the information now? The next time the pain starts, do I try to focus on these feelings rather than the...
  6. B

    Psychotherapy Stressors

    I had a question for those of you that have been to psychotherapy or journal. I have been bottling up an issue that I think might be related to my TMS for a couple of years. My therapist pulled it out of me today and it was extraordinarily emotional. He even went ten minutes over in therapy...
  7. B

    Day 6 Doubts

    Thanks Walt, I really appreciate all of the support this week! Bob
  8. B

    Day 6 Doubts

    So as part of my journal exercise, I am posting about my doubts. I am 90% sure that I have TMS. I have experienced back pain and leg and foot numbness since I had several visits with a chiropractor about 6 months ago. After an MRI an ortho surgeon found no structural issues, and recommended...
  9. B

    TMS and Physical Activity

    Thanks Cee, that is great advice - slow and steady. I appreciate it! Bob
  10. B

    Day 2 Help!

    Thanks Lucy, I really appreciate your wonderful support early on! Bob
  11. B

    DVDs

    I am still new to TMS and just noticed at the end of Dr. Sarno's book an old advertisement for his video lectures. Does anyone know if those are available on DVD? Are there similar or more updated lectures by current leaders in the field? I am a visual learner, so I thought this might nicely...
Back
Top