Recent content by BatmanWithAllergies

  1. B

    PCOS and TMS (or insulin resistance and TMS)

    http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/treatment-and-care/women/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome.html (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)) Just to show the correlation between insulin resistance and irregular periods. I promise I'm not only looking at alternative medicine recommendations
  2. B

    PCOS and TMS (or insulin resistance and TMS)

    PCOS and insulin resistance have a correlation, if not causation relationship. PCOS is partially characterized by irregular periods. That is the connection between the two (if nothing else). It is theorized that inflammation from insulin resistance causes less progesterone to be produced and...
  3. B

    PCOS and TMS (or insulin resistance and TMS)

    Hi Ladies! I haven't posted before, so here is a little about me. I was first told about Dr. Sarno because I had allergic reactions to all the things that grow (grasses, trees, fruits, vegetables, etc.) I was able to overcome these allergies by reading the books (healing back pain, and the...
Back
Top