Recent content by Anaya

  1. Anaya

    Day 15 Pain movement

    Hi Raj - Is the issue that the muscles are tense/stiff and even in knots? If so, a technique that helps me is a tennis ball massage. It sounds strange lol I know, but it has been very helpful to me in releasing severe muscle knots in my lower back and hips. And somewhat in my upper back and...
  2. Anaya

    Journaling question

    Hi Blake- Thanks for the kind words. You will do great today! :) And if it gets tough, just remember...the day will come to an end eventually lol ;) Take care. Peace.
  3. Anaya

    Journaling question

    Hello, I'm sorry you find yourself struggling. "I have halvheartedly been trying to commit to TMS for about 2 years without much success... I realise that I have to believe 100% that it is TMS which I have been doing for a few months." I have been interested in the mind-body connection for a...
  4. Anaya

    New Here...HSP?

    Thanks for the replies, Tennis Tom, Ryan, Walt, & Angelic. :) I don't know how anyone here feels about psychic phenomena, but for the believers, I would be interested in hearing opinions on how psychic abilities can encourage TMS to develop, if proper "psychic hygiene" steps are not taken. I...
  5. Anaya

    Being ok with "bad" feelings...

    So glad you found that helpful :) For me, that really helped A LOT to begin the process of working through some things. I would find myself making progress, really getting in touch with some deeper things within me, then feeling guilty, then struggling over the thought... until I started saying...
  6. Anaya

    PHYSICAL PAIN = DISTRACTION?

    Hello all, Hope you are doing well today. While listening to Dr. Sarno talk about how our minds use the physical pain to distract us from something emotional we would rather not (or, perhaps, can not, in more severe cases) deal with or pay attention to, I had a thought. Let me first say, I am...
  7. Anaya

    Day 18 fear and worry

    Hi Danny, Something that helps to dissolve my fears even before I have taken any other steps to face it head on, is simply knowing that I actually don't have anything to fear, logically, 99.9% of the time. And that once I emerge on the other side of my fears, I will feel better. This knowing in...
  8. Anaya

    Day 20 if you could change one thing

    Hello, From the post title, are you asking what would everyone else change? And then naming your own? If so... I feel like I would not change anything. Something does come to mind for me...however, if that were different, what else would be different? Maybe things would be worse? Who knows...
  9. Anaya

    Being ok with "bad" feelings...

    Know that no one is reading your mind. Your thoughts are private. They don't have to know what you're thinking while you work on being honest with yourself. There are even online diaries you can write in, so no one will stumble upon your journaling. Good luck on your journey :) Peace.
  10. Anaya

    New Here...HSP?

    Hi all, Nice to meet you. Been reading up on TMS and was wondering about a correlation between TMS and HSP (highly sensitive person). Has this been discussed here at all? Just thought it would be interesting. As much as I'm not one for labels, HSP does a good job of describing a type of...
Back
Top