anaa mansouri

Hi all,

So honestly I've suffered from different physical pain my whole life. A friend is doing this and pointed me in this direction. I walk around at home in a neck brace most days. If not a neck brace then when I meditate I use a back brace. So yes, I need this and yes I need this badly and I feel it's safe to say this is 100% psychological. It makes total sense to me that I have repressed emotions that have then gone on to cause chronic pain in my body. I cannot wait to unearth all of this. I'm already thankful for this program!

Love,

Musawirra
Birthday
February 3
Location
Khobar, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Gender
Female
Occupation
House wife!

Trophies

  1. 5

    First Year

    Congratulations, you've made it a year!
  2. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  3. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top