Recent content by Amira

  1. Amira

    Need to lose weight and my inner bully

    Your story in a very inspirational example! Positive thinking is my moto and it's is what i try to stick to. What did exactly help you change your thinking pattern? I mean can you advice some sources or sth like that, I'd really appreciate it!
  2. Amira

    stressed out by new tinnitus symptoms

    Though I should admit that detox juices give a good placebo effect!
  3. Amira

    Any book on broken marriage?

    Really good website, lots of relationship advice
  4. Amira

    stressed out by new tinnitus symptoms

    I'm not sure it's particularly helpful against TMS. But detox juices are great for health! I own Tribest juicer, similar to that in the article you've send, no complains, good for celery. I just cab advise not to use blender, as heating affects quality and it creates too much foam, less juice
  5. Amira

    So are anxiety and tms the same animal?

    Oh, that's my case. It's so hard to admit the truth through fear and anxiety
  6. Amira

    what to do about terrible insomnia?

    Has anyone tried ASMR triggers? I heard of them recently, but haven't tried yet
  7. Amira

    Any book on broken marriage?

    You will be ok soon, it's not your fault, sh*t just happens, but we are strong enough to move on. And things could be worse like in S. King's Happy marriage!
  8. Amira

    should i drop the gym? i don’t know what to do

    Why don't you change your training routine? Try group yoga/pilates/cardio training, many people find working out in a group more motivating and you can find some mates with the same problems or interests there. Also, I find some bloggers videos super motivating, they share their workout...
  9. Amira

    Are there any specific journaling topics to write about

    Gratitude page: write what are you grateful for each day and it'll make the end of a day more pleasant, because you remind yourself of all the good thing that happened
Back
Top