Recent content by Helly

  1. Helly

    Day 10 Mother Issues...

    I’m so sorry your letter was not received the way you had hoped. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. It makes a lot of sense. I was able to picture my mother’s reaction (and my subsequent reaction TO HER reaction) and I now know for sure that actually telling her...
  2. Helly

    Mother Issues...

    Thank you so much. This is really helpful. I will continue...
  3. Helly

    Day 10 Mother Issues...

    Thank you so much for your thoughtful and practical response. Its really helpful. I will continue with lots of hope!! <3
  4. Helly

    Day 10 Mother Issues...

    Thank you so much. That means a lot and I'm so glad you've had success with this. It gives me hope.
  5. Helly

    Mother Issues...

    Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. It means a lot and is very helpful. Ash86 I'm sorry about your Mom but wish you well with YOUR recovery and Lainey, everything you have said makes so much sense. Thank you both.
  6. Helly

    Day 10 Mother Issues...

    Yes!! Oh man... that's the crucial part of it! I can't see how to edit it :(
  7. Helly

    Mother Issues...

    Hi All, I've just begun this program and so far it all really resonates with me. I am discovering that my 'frozen shoulder' is distinctly related to my Type 1 Diabetes, which I have had since childhood, and my guilt for "putting her through that" (as my Mother told me, in a very offhand way, a...
  8. Helly

    Day 10 Mother Issues...

    Hi All, I've just begun this program and so far it all really resonates with me. I am discovering that my 'frozen shoulder' is distinctly related to my Type 1 Diabetes, which I have had since childhood, and my guilt for "putting her through that" (as my Mother told me, in a very offhand way, a...
Back
Top