1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Worksheets for 'Unlearn Your Pain?'

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Rnie328, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Rnie328

Rnie328 New Member

I would prefer to type my entries into Dr. Schubiner's book, "Unlearn Your Pain." I don't really like hand writing. Are there any worksheets online? Maybe text documents or spreadsheets? I own the print version of the book. Thank you.

2. lauraseago

lauraseago Peer Supporter

Lynn S likes this.
  3. Rnie328

Rnie328 New Member

Thanks Laura. That's what I am now doing. I figured it was worth asking. BTW I appreciate your advice on not keeping what you write. I always thought it was 'bad karma' to throw away my journals. But you're right. I'd rather not keep all that around. I would never go back and read any of it anyway. Thanks!

4. lauraseago

lauraseago Peer Supporter

Oh man, I went as far as burning my sheets of paper once I was finished writing! Couldn't risk anyone stumbling across how life's most traumatic events really made me feel :nailbiting: It also felt pretty cathartic to watch it burn... felt as if I was acknowledging and honoring those feelings, but now that I had given them their time to shine, it was time to watch them leave.

Lainey and JanAtheCPA like this.
  5. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Interesting. I have the same feeling ; like its bad karma to ditch my writings.
    I am not scared that someone reads them (protecting it) feels like i am
    getting rid of parts of me when i would do that.