1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. D'NiceTMS is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Symptoms.

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Samson, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Samson

Samson Newcomer

Hi,I am 19 years old male.
    My whole life i had headaches,ibs,joint hypermobility and joint pain i developed migraine headaches when i was 14 years old.
    In 2012. my migraine stoped but i started to feel weird neurological symptoms(spaced out,dizzines,head pressure etc) that lasted for 2 weeks and than dissapered.
    Period from 2012-2014 was very hard for me,i quit highschool because of depression,anxiety and bullying.
    In 2014 my neurological symptoms become chronic and lasted for 2 years (head pressure,brain fog,headaches,pain in muscles,pain in neck,stiffed neck,sensitive eyes,tinitus,ibs,depression,dizzines,anxiety...)
    I was at the end i didnt see light at the end but on christmas 2016 i become christian and prayed for healing.
    Christianity gave me security and i stoped fearing my symptoms and immedietly my symptoms got better and i was almost symptom free for a month.
    Now 1 year later i was still 70% better than i was on the beggining but i still have some problems.
    My neck is still stiff from time to time,i got brain fog from time to time,headaches etc etc.
    My biggest problems are (chiropractor convinced me that i have atlas subluxation and because of thst i hsve uneven shoulder,hips and leg lenght also i have popping in my neck,,because of that i afraid of physical activity and i think too much on my atlas and physical symptoms)
    Any tips and hints are welcome.
    Sorry for my bad english.

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Your chiro-QUACK-ter is full of cqracpk! Keep reading your Sarno and you will find numerous citations stating this. Go to the index of your TMS books and look-up chiro to assuage your worry about what this NON-M.D. physician NOCEBOED you with. It was not long ago, that no physician in his right mind would refer a patient to a chiro or an accu. Due to the medical/industrial complex's inability to solve the epidemic of TMS/psychosomatic chronic pain, M.D.s have thrown up their hands and started referring patients to "complementary" things like this--some even having them as part of their practices.

I went to a highly recommended chiro years ago recommend by my coach--because he was a "kinisiologist". He took x-rays in his office, he misdiagnosed my left testicle for a tumor--I kid you not!

Just keep reading your Sarno, all the answers are there.

Boilerplate: Get cleared by a competent physician to eliminate any serious condition that needs to be treated, like fracture, infection, disease or cancer--preferably by a TMS physician for an objective evaluation. There's a list of them at this site.

Mermaid likes this.