1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (now US Daylight Time) . It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with D'NiceTMS as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS book recommendation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Aaricia, Feb 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

Hello!

I'm looking for a good TMS book. So far I went through Dr Sarno's (of course!) Steven Ozanich, and Nicole Sachs which I highly recommend. I read as well Fred Amir Rapid recovery.

What titles were most helpful for you? I would highly appreciate your recommendations.
    Thank you!

Aaricia

2. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

Dr Sarno’s and Steve Ozanich’s books were enough for me on the subject of TMS. They Can’t Find Anything Wrong was also eye opening. I have read other books and listened to podcasts on mind body issues that have been interesting. The books were not TMS specific. They covered related topics such as forgiveness and shame, for instance. I just finished the audio version of When the Body Says No. Recommended.

3. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

Thank you,
    I'll check the books out. They have really good reviews on Amazon.

4. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Those are enough know go live your life

Aaricia likes this.
  5. Dfw

Dfw Peer Supporter

If you need another option

Dr David Hanscom “back in control”
    He also has a FB page

Best to you

6. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Also, Unlearn Your Pain by Dr. Howard Shubiner

Aaricia likes this.
  7. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

I echo the books written by Steve Ozanich and Dr. Howard Schubiner - I fully trust their guidance and have spoken to them both personally. Great and intelligent people who just get it when it comes to the mind-body connection. They really put my mind at ease and helped me relax and move on with my life after dealing with nightmare symptoms since childhood.