1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5 The fun I use to have

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by KayBaby, Mar 1, 2016.

1. KayBaby

KayBaby New Member

I use to travel all over to concerts and also attend local concerts a lot. I love all kinds of music. I could go with anyone of my friends, no matter what music they liked. I have not been able to go to a concert in years without having to leave early due to my anxiety. I really miss how carefree I was when I went. Staying out really late, travelling and being around big crowds use to never bother me. I can not imagine doing any of that anymore but I miss it so much.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, KayBaby. Keep positive and you will be back at those concerts. It's good to have a goal in mind when TMS healing. Keep journaling to learn what emotions are causing your symptoms. Relationships, job stress, perfectionism, etc. Something's there that your subconscious wants to help you bring to the surface. You don't even have to solve the problem, just discover it is there, as Dr. Sarno says, and your subcon will stop sending the pain.

KayBaby likes this.