1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by tammyg, Jul 17, 2015.

1. tammyg

tammyg New Member

I haven't posted on here for a while, but am so grateful for all of the resources available through this site. I find its a delicate balance of learning about tms and trying my best to ignore my symptoms. If that makes sense? I want to acknowledge my progress by writing it down and sharing it here because I'm feeling impatient and stuck today. Many of my symptoms have disappeared or have decreased significantly, but yet I find myself feeling deflated. I have thoughts like when will this ever end? I am sick of writing and talking about my feelings in fact I don't even know what else to say. I have no symptoms when my mind is occupied with a task or I'm visiting with friends. When I'm alone or just sitting still is when my symptoms kick in. Head pain, anxiety and muscle twitching now. I think I cannot let go of my fear of being sick completely. I read daily, listen to audios, write, so many great teachings, but when will my subconscious mind finally get it. Hopeful for peace soon.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

I know the feeling of the never ending cycle. The more you press away at it and give it your attention, the more it comes. You are wanting things to always be perfect and in control. It's hard to let go and it's something you cannot teach. Go live your life and look at the why you need your pain or symptoms.

My buddy stevo said the biggest mistake in healing is trying to heal. You keep attacking these symptoms wanting them to leave. Tms is so simple, yet so complex at the same time. Nothing is wrong with you, your body is reacting from repressed emotions. Hope this helps, maybe take a break from trying so hard. Forget about tms and go be free. Best of luck, we are what we believe.

Ryan

kchung, Ellen and hecate105 like this.
  3. tammyg

tammyg New Member

Thank you Ryan. I know you are right. My Aunt died at 40 of cancer and my Mom died at 53 just a few years ago also of cancer. My childhood was very tense as my father was a violent drunk. I was out on my own at 17. Taking care of myself and being the tough woman I was raised to be. As a child my Aunt and my mother were my protectors. I watched cancer ravage them both. I turned 40 a couple weeks ago. I continue to do everything I have always done. I have had mris and xrays blood tests and saliva tests for stress, all of which were normal. Nobody knows about my symptoms except my husband. I will keep moving and one day these symptoms will just be done. All the best to everyone here.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, tammyg. You are making excellent progress with TMS knowledge.
    I urge you to start the Structured Educational Program, free in the subforum of this web site.
    It helped me heal and many others.

Read the replies there today from Kevin. He is a true TMS healing inspiration, and tells how the SEP helped him heal.