1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Something relaxing for Friday...

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by mike2014, Feb 5, 2016.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

I know it's something different and totally off topic, but I just wanted to share a beautiful musical composition from jazz musician - Dave Brubeck. Put your headphones on and relax...

I hope some of you enjoy.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    North Star, Daffy Duck and Simplicity like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Mike. That was lovely and very relaxing.

mike2014 likes this.
  3. Simplicity

Simplicity Guest

This is great. I love Dave Brubeck. The Time Out album is one of my favorites, I highly recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    mike2014 likes this.
  4. Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck Peer Supporter

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Thank you for posting this! Very relaxing... loved it. I'm a pianist and decided to work on Claire De Lune this evening. And for this past Holiday Season I actually focused on learning Vince Garauldi and Charlie Brown themes to go off on the jazz route for the first time ever, really. SO - I am going to purchase some Dave Brubeck now. Thanks again.

mike2014 and Forest like this.