1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Ready to rock and roll

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sissiliz, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Sissiliz

Sissiliz New Member

Hi, Elisabetta here, 41, Italian. I have been suffering from pain in my left sacroiliac region (and groin and hip) for more than one year non-stop now.
    Needless to say, I tried everything, spent countless thousands and nothing worked. Nothing major in mri CT scan etc. Been under opioids for 10 months.
    I read some books from Dr Sarno, Dr Shubiner and Dr Hanscom a few months ago but probably I was not ready for it. A week ago I happened to read about someone saying he healed thanks to Dr Sarno and something changed inside of me. I went back to TMS and everything started to make sense. I am now deeply convinced I have nothing physically wrong and for the first time in one year I look at my future with optimism. I have now resumed reading Sarno, and I have started the wiki program.
    I am starting to get gradually rid of my cushions for my back and I have resumed physical activity. I know the road might be bumpy and I will have some ups and downs, but I know I can heal. And the nicest thing of all is that the power to do it is finally back in my hands.
    Good healing to you all!

Baseball65 and Cap'n Spanky like this.
  2. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Welcome, Sissiliz! Enjoyed your post. Sounds like you're off to a great start.