1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Raynaud's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mamajennie, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Mamajennie

Mamajennie New Member

Is Raynaud's TMS? Just started having it. Also, I read that eczema could be TMS. I had some eczema to begin with but since starting to work on TMS, I am getting eczema all over. Anyone been successful getting rid of it? My biggest issue is still fatigue. Any advice is appreciated!

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @Mamajennie. I recommend going to the Success Stories subforum and search for stories about your conditions as you start out. You can use our keyword search box.

As always, we have to remind everyone that they need to be checked out medically before embarking on their own TMS diagnosis.

With that said, worsening symptoms is VERY common when people really start working on their repressed emotions. It's a sure sign that the symptoms are caused by the brain, because the brain is suddenly very busy trying to distract and continue to repress the supposedly "dangerous" emotions. It's running scared - and the key is to stand up and fight through the resistance.

Mamajennie likes this.
  3. Mamajennie

Mamajennie New Member

Thank you. I had sciatica which has gone away but tries to flare up every now and then, also plantar fasciitis and shoulder pain which are better. Still have headaches and jaw clenching pain, but working on it all!

4. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

My Feet would get so cold they didn't feel connected to me ...like walking on ice blocks. Always went away at a certain time everyday OR when I wasn't working in a certain place for a certain someone.

I never saw anyone about it because I thought it had to do with concrete floors and temperature. As I recovered and read Sarno I realized that the sciatic nerve can cause any symptom it wants down the leg with just a tad of ischemia (oxygen debt)... It stopped before I knew it had a diagnostic name!

Just had mystery foot pain about a week ago . Knew it was TMS out of the gate. I am sure with the pain I was having (felt like I was stepping on a nail) I would have gotten another diagnosis if I hunted one. Wrote and contemplated on a painful family matter and the pain left. The pain started right after I was Really nice to my sister... I am so afraid of being the bad guy and being abandoned by family I will be nice to people who haven't talked to me in years and only call when they need something.(Money)

Didn't have top be a dick. Just had to reflect on that wiring mistake/false virtue.

and the Jaw clenching has been pretty well canvased on the board... Unfortunately it's tougher for some of us to fight it because it happens when we are asleep. It's actually caused some 'real' damage... wish I'd recognized it sooner. Oh well, I'll get it next time (LOL)

MWsunin12, JanAtheCPA and Mamajennie like this.
  5. mbo

mbo Well known member

hi,
    my father suffered a real martyrdom along his life: migraines, neck pain, severe back pain, nicotine addiction, anxiety, huge worries, workalcoholism, kidney stones, many failed surgeries, lots of pills, hypertension.....and Raynaud's!
    All that years ago, before Sarno's discoveries.

With the perspective of time I heavily suspect his Raynaud/scleroderma was a manifestation of TMS.
    By the way: my father was a very kind person, peaceful, hard working, good father and husband, .... some kind of Willy Loman, Miller's salesman.
    Huge amount of repressed rage?
    May be, who knows?

AMarie and JanAtheCPA like this.