1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New and need advice

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Shamrock12, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Shamrock12

Shamrock12 New Member

Hi everyone. I joined this board a few weeks ago. I have been going through a lot of symptoms lately and visiting doctors. Had lots of gastro symptoms and now pure exhaustion. I had tests done and are awaiting any pathology results. During the test they seen a hemangioma on my liver which I had discovered back in2007 The doctor wants me do another mri to double check. Ever since she mention this I have a fullness and uncomfortable feeling in that side of my stomach. Right where the liver is. Is it my imagination. In addition I have lost 10lbs for not being able to eat and my stomach has been awful. Now I am suffering so much anxiety and fatigued and I’m not sure what is causing what but I really want my life back. I’m just so so scared. I’m an active person with a good life, husband and kids. This came on like a bat our of hell and I can shake it. I should have all my results by next week but in the meantime I go from the bed to the couch basically. Too tired to do anything else. It’s quite frightening. I ordered Sarnos book and look forward to reading it. I ordered it a few weeks ago and it never came so. I had to reorder.
    Any advice. Can all this be TMS? The anxiety , the stomach oh and I have had pelvic pain too and now liver pain. It keeps getting bettter. Any thought or experices you would like to share is so greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.