1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Need your help for the film!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Hey everyone! Thank you for all the posts, I haven't had time to answer everything, but I will I promise! My computer is broken at work so my responses may be late!

But we need your help at Rumur! We are getting ready for the kickstarter campaign for the film and we need to spread the word about it.

Could you all like Rumur's fb page and invite friends to like it as well. This way you can get any updates or important information and we can start creating a fanbase so when the kickstarter launches we will have a successful campaign so we can create the film!

Here is the page, please like it and share with your friends and comment on any articles I post!!

https://www.facebook.com/rumur

Thank you so much!!! It means so much at Rumur to have your support it really does!!!

Sienna and Eric "Herbie" Watson like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Done! Thanks for all you do to get the word out about TMS and Dr. Sarno.

Sienna and Caroline Rumur like this.
  3. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Done, Caroline! I am usually quite selective about which pages I "like" since I don't like FB sending me ads, etc. But liking Rumur was a no-brainer! I am so grateful for the work your doing.

Thanks so much.

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  4. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Thanks for your support!! :D

Sienna and North Star like this.
  5. Sienna

Sienna Well known member

Done!