1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My teeth feels tired

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JeremyScott, Feb 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JeremyScott

JeremyScott Newcomer

For the past few nights, I've been experiencing a mild throbbing sensation in my teeth. It's more of an annoying thing than painful and the only way I can describe it is as if my teeth are tired. I'm still able to eat as normal but it feels a bit awkward and speaking feels a bit awkward too because my teeth don't feel right.
    I'm wondering if my wisdom tooth (upper right) could be the culprit? It's been growing in over the past year and I've had no problems with it so far, but now that it's fully erupted maybe things are getting a bit cramped in there? I've also been known to clench my jaw a lot (without realizing most of the time), so maybe that could be causing it? Or something else?
    I am planning to visit general dentistry services here in Edmonton but before that, if I could get some idea about my problem then it would be nice.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019