1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

MEDITATION, MUSIC, EXERCISE, HELP WITH SLEEP PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), May 8, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

MEDITATION MUSIC AND EASY EXERCISE VIDEOS AND HELP
    WITH SLEEP PROBLEMS

People have posted asking for suggestions of music to meditate and exercise with.
    I found some I really like and think are very helpful. They are all free on YouTube.

There are also easy exercise videos to help us sleep better.

For music, I like classical and “easy listening” when I meditate, or to listen to
    as I work on the computer. They can be made smaller and kept on the desktop
    and playing while working on the computer. Some are 6 and 8 hours long!

Go to YouTube for The Most Relaxing Classical Music in the Universe

I love the long ones on the most relaxing music by Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin,
    but there are many others. It’s at:

For some time now, I have been watching the free video on YouTube
    called “Evening Meditation on the Beach.” It’s at:

Scott Cole shows how he does it in California and Hawaii, demonstrating gentle, easy Tai-Chi movements for relaxation and meditation. He’ll explain it. I like it any time of day or night, and he has another also free on YouTube for “Morning Meditation.”

Both videos are about 10 minutes and are great for anyone but especially elderly like me and others who hate to exercise or can’t get into yoga pretzel positions.

That same Scott Cole YouTube site has a list of other videos at the right side
    of the page that I also like and use. One of those is Bill Farr’s Qi-Gong
    meditation and energy healing exercise video which he recommends will help people
    with sleep problems.

All of those who offer their videos free on YouTube also have DVDs that are
    longer versions of their short videos.

I keep some of these videos on my desktop so I can watch and listen to them
    during the day or evening. They also can be seen smaller or full-screen.

Don't you just love videos that are both helpful and free?

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I love Scott Coles meditation on the beach Walt. That is so cool, and whats better than to listen to classical music as you have a evening relaxation take. This is some great stuff pal. I will most defiantly be listening to my classical music as I meditate tonight. About to make the move to Texas this Wednesday. I have to get myself complete, balanced and relaxed now so all my day will go well.
    Bless you